Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Introduction


Hello!

My name is Megan, and in just 10 short weeks I will be graduating from university in Washington State and heading east to Quebec, Canada to finally be with my boyfriend and start a new life in Montreal with him. I'm incredibly excited about this new chapter in my life, so I wanted to create a blog to share this adventure with the world. I'll be recording my inspirations and ideas as we put together our new apartment while separated by a continent, the trials and tribulations of immigrating to another country, and then life in Montreal after I finally arrive around the beginning of April.

It may only be January, but I have an incredible ability to daydream and a love for planning, so I can assure you there will be plenty to write about before moving day!

Stay tuned!

xoxo,
Megan

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...