Thursday, May 6, 2010

New chairs!

We had been searching for a pair of low profile accent chairs for the living room since day one, and were even pretty close to paying full retail price for a set (yikes!). Luckily I stumbled upon these beauties on Craigslist and we wasted no time the next morning and headed to the estate sale to claim them!



The photo provided on the listing made them look like they had a white and light blue print fabric, so I was a little disappointed to discover it's actually a pretty horrendous mix of 80's pastels. I've thought about reupholstering them myself but the more I think about it, the more daunting the task seems. I don't even have a sewing machine.

For now I guess I'll just have to put up with that fabric. I mean, it isn't so bad... right?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...